- Locate the Data Link Port. It is located under dash drivers side. Be sure you know
which pins are 8 and 4.
(Note port is wider at top) Your OBDII port will not
have numbers, use this diagram for reference.
- Make sure there are metal contact pins in terminals 8 and 4. Connect 8 to 4 with a suitable jumper wire (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure). Make sure you know which terminals are 8 and 4. The vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors to signify entering of programming mode.
- Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first transmitter to be programmed. After about 15 seconds, the vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors. Release the buttons on the transmitter.
- Within one minute, repeat the previous step on the remaining transmitters to be programmed.
- Remove jumper wire applied to th OBDII Port.